Friday, August 2, 2013

Do You Utilize Teachers Pay Teachers?

I am so sorry that I have neglected this blog so badly! I have a separate blog that I use in my classroom to communicate with parents and to publish student work. I spend A LOT of time working on that blog and well... as you can see, I have not posted here in a very long time. That is my goal for this year - to be better and sharing and growing through this blog.
 
Do you use Teachers Pay Teachers? I really had not jumped on that wagon until last school year and I must say I LOVE IT! I am very cautious about what I buy and I always download the preview and ask questions before purchasing - just to make sure it meets my needs. This summer, I have been working hard to get my Teachers Pay Teachers store going. You can check it out {here}! You can also look at the pictures below to see a little preview of some of the items I have to offer.

Can You Zig It?

Chalk it Up!

The Grass is Always Greener

Whole Brain Rule Posters (FREE!)

Seaside Sorbet
 

No comments:

Post a Comment