Monday, August 20, 2012

A Peak Into My Classroom

Well, the new school year is officially underway. I am three days in and must say that I LOVE my new group of kiddos. I am scared to say too much too soon...but this year has started off pretty great.
Here is a little peak into my classroom and a few things we have done in the first few days.
Student "tech table" with 2 netbooks and 3 iPod touches. 6 iPads will be housed on an identical table next to this one.
Leveled Library



CAFE menu above leveled library


Guided Reading table complete with five crate chairs. Student journals are stored inside the crates and ready to use during Writer's Workshop!
Personalized chair with Willard "wispy" W and zebra table (a gift from a fabulous Student Teacher!)


David Goes to School craft

Complete with writing about our classroom rules.
What Writers Write anchor chart.

A work on progress: I am hanging these helpful little hooks in each student's cubby. Then, the students will wrap their earbuds around the hook for safe keeping.



No comments:

Post a Comment