Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ready for our new student!

I announced to my first grade friends that a new student would be joining us tomorrow and they literally were squealing with delight! It made me smile to see them so excited to welcome a new face into our "family" and I wanted to do something a little special for new little guy. So... I decided we would make him a welcome book. Each student drew a picture of him / herself, and a few things they wanted to share about first grade. I am going to bind the pages together and we will present it to our new friend tomorrow morning.

Youu can grab a copy of our book page {here}
Check out this sweet little darling's favorite part of 1st grade.
melt.my.heart.

I hope this will help our new friend feel welcomed and maybe learn something about our classroom environment and expectations!

Clip art courtesy of Scrappin Doodles

No comments:

Post a Comment